MaxLiving Perspectives: Incorporating the 5 Essentials
Multiple factors including chronic inflammation contribute to heart disease.
Regardless, high cholesterol remains a concern for heart disease and other problems.
Talk with your healthcare professional about the correct tests to measure your heart disease risk factors.
You can oftentimes normalize cholesterol levels naturally without pharmaceutical drugs. Never modify or
discontinue any medication without your physician’s consent. Discuss these and other strategies with your
• Work with your chiropractor to keep your nervous system functioning optimally and address specific
concerns about normalizing cholesterol including inflammation.
• A chiropractor can also help you design a customized dietary and lifestyle protocol that helps
normalize inflammation and other factors that contribute to cardiovascular disease.
• Follow the MaxLiving Advanced Nutrition Plan.
• Maintain a healthy weight.
• Avoid smoking and alcohol.
• Stay well-hydrated with sufficient amounts of clean, filtered water and green tea.
• Dietary fiber (specifically, soluble fiber) can positively impact cholesterol levels.
Aim for at least 35 grams
of fiber from fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds daily. MaxLiving’s Essential Bar provide 6 grams of fiber
in each bar.
• Get adequate amounts of omega-3 fatty acids from cold-water, wild-caught fish, grass-fed meats,
walnuts, and hemp and chia seeds.
• Avoid damaged fats (like corn, vegetable, soybean, and canola oils), hydrogenated oils, and trans fats.
• If you need a sweetener, use stevia or xylitol in small amounts.
• Avoid sugar and all refined carbohydrates including grains, whole grain crackers, and pasta.
• Dietary and lifestyle changes can have a significant, lasting effect to optimize cholesterol levels and
• Learn how to better handle stress. Consider techniques including meditation and mindfulness to
• Get 8-9 hours of sleep.
Oxygen & Exercise
• High-intensity, short-duration exercise 3 – 4 times a week can improve HDL levels while reducing
body fat that can improve LDL and triglyceride levels.
• Use only toxin-free beauty and cleaning products.15 Research connects environmental chemicals
including pollutants with cardiovascular disease risk factors including blood pressure regulation.
• Consult with your qualified healthcare professional if you have any risks, side effects, and to learn
about alternatives for cholesterol-reducing medications including statins.
*Discuss modifying doses of these supplements and including any additional supplements to benefit your health with your doctor.
Time of Day
|Men’s or Women’s Multivitamin||1 capsule twice daily with food|
|Vitamin D3 + Probiotics||1 capsule daily with food|
|Optimal Omega||2 soft gels twice daily with food|
|Detox System||Cell Detox: 2 capsules daily, 30 minutes before a meal
Body Detox: 2 capsules daily, one hour before bedtime
|Max Greens||1 serving a day with water (follow instructions)|
|Pro Magnesium Formula||1 teaspoon daily
*Take before bed for calming benefits*
|CoQ10 w/ Lipoic Acid||2 capsules twice daily with food
*Discuss individualizing doses with your doctor if you use a statin drug*
|Curcumin C3||2 capsules twice daily with food|